Cycle Accident Claims
T. Rees & Co in Bexleyheath have recovered compensation for many cyclists injured as a result of accidents involving other vehicles such as cars, vans, lorries, buses, coaches and motorcyclists.
T. Rees have successfully concluded compensation claims for claimants who have suffered brain injuries, multiple fractures, scarring injuries, neck / shoulder / back and limb injuries.
Have you been injured as a result of damage to a road/cycle path or have you been injured as a result of a collision with a motor vehicle.
We have also recovered compensation for cyclists injured as a result of defective road surfaces and cycle paths, and cyclists who have been injured as a result of hit and run accidents. We have obtained awards for cyclists who have sustained a huge range of injuries from minor sprains to serious fractures and head injuries.
We can recover compensation for the following cycle accidents:
- The cost of repairing or replacing the cycle.
- The cost of hiring a cycle.
- The cost of replacing damaged accessories fitted to a cycle, such as a speedometer, mirrors, panniers and lights.
- The cost of replacing damaged cycle helmets, clothing and personal effects.
- Loss of pension & Future loss of earnings.
- An award for handicap on the labour market where an injured person could find it more difficult to obtain alternative employment in they were to lose their job.
- Loss of earnings whether employed or self employed, commission, bonuses and loss of holiday entitlement.
- Medical treatment costs including painkillers, physiotherapy, osteopathy, chiropractic treatment psychological counselling treatments, and all treatment expenses.
- Care awards for people who looked after the injured claimant.
- Travelling expenses.
- Loss of amenity for claimants who are unable to carry out or fully participate in pre-accident hobbies or sports.
- Compensation for the additional costs of holidays as a result of the claimant’s injuries.
- Compensation for loss of enjoyment of holidays or holiday cancellation costs.
Further relevant information about cycle accidents is included in the Legal Blogs Section relating to cycle accidents, overtaking accidents and claims for pedestrians, care award claims and settlement offers in personal injury claims.
Specialist representative in cycle accident claims.
With many years of experience, T. Rees & Co in Bexleyheath are the perfect choice for representation in cycle accident claims. We provide home visits for all claimants in Greater London, Kent, Essex, Surrey, East & West Sussex. We can also represent claimants living anywhere in England or Wales. All work is undertaken on a no win no fee basis.