Motorcycle Accident Claims
T. Rees & Co in Bexleyheath have recovered compensation for many motorcyclists injured as a result of accidents involving other vehicles such as cars, vans, lorries, buses, coaches, cyclists and motorcyclists.
T. Rees have successfully concluded compensation claims for claimants who have suffered brain injuries, multiple fractures, scarring injuries, neck / shoulder / back and limb injuries.
Have you been injured as a result of damage to the road or the negligence of another road user.
We have also recovered compensation for motorcyclists injured as a result of defective road surfaces, spillages onto the road, accidents involving other vehicles and as a result of hit and run accidents. We have obtained awards for motorcyclists who have sustained a huge range of injuries from minor sprains to serious fractures and head injuries.
We can recover compensation for the following motorbike accidents:
- The cost of repairing or replacing a motorcycle.
- Policy excess payments.
- Motorcycle hire charges.
- Loss of use of a motorcycle.
- Additional travelling expenses incurred as a result of having to use a car or van instead of a motorcycle.
- The cost of repairing or replacing motorcycle helmets, gloves, boots, protective clothing, accessories fitted to motorcycles including panniers, top boxes, fairings and personal effects.
- Treatment costs including painkillers, physiotherapy, osteopathy, chiropractic treatment psychological counselling treatments, and all treatment expense.
- Care awards for people who looked after the injured claimant.
- Loss of earnings whether employed or self employed, loss of commission, bonuses and loss of holiday entitlement.
- Future loss of earnings and loss of pension entitlement.
- An Award for handicap on the labour market where an injured person could find it more difficult to obtain alternative employment if they were to lose their job.
- Compensation for the additional cost of holidays as a result of the claimant’s injuries.
- Compensation for loss of enjoyment of holidays or holiday cancellation costs.
Tim Rees & Co in Bexley have recovered compensation for a large number of motorcyclists injured in accidents. Timothy Rees holds a full motorcycle driving license. The motorcyclists that we have represented have recovered compensation for injuries ranging from minor sprains and soft tissue injuries to serious and disabling fractures, Scarring injuries, spinal and head injuries.
We have recovered compensation for motorcyclists injured whilst overtaking queues of stationary or slow moving traffic, motorcyclists injured as a result of defective road surfaces, injuries caused by other vehicles pulling out of junctions, vehicles turning into the path of a motorcycle and accidents caused by the contamination of a road surface.
Further relevant information about motorcycle accidents is included in the Legal Blogs Section relating to overtaking accidents and claims for pedestrians, care award claims and settlement offers in personal injury claims.
Specialist representative in claims involving motorcycle accidents.
With many years of experience, T. Rees & Co in Bexleyheath are the perfect choice for representation in motorcycle accident claims. We provide home visits for all claimants in Greater London, Kent, Essex, Surrey, East & West Sussex. All work is done on a no win no fee basis.