Road Traffic Accident Claims
T. Rees & Co in Bexleyheath have dealt with a huge number of personal injury claims arising from road traffic accidents. We have recovered
compensation for car drivers, van drivers, HGV drivers, bus and coach passengers, cyclists, pedestrians and children.
Don’t let an uninsured driver put you off
Compensation can be recovered even when the driver cannot be identified or is uninsured. T. Rees & Co have successfully concluded road traffic accident compensation claims, where the claimant has suffered brain injuries, multiple fractures, scarring injuries, neck, shoulder and back injuries, and where claimants have suffered no physical injuries but have suffered psychological symptoms.
We can also recover compensation for the following:
- The cost of repairing or replacing a motor vehicle.
- Policy excess payments.
- Accessories or personal effects damaged in an accident.
- Loss of use of a motor vehicle.
- Vehicle hire charges.
- Loss of amenity if you are unable to carry or fully participate in pre accident hobbies or sports.
- Additional travel expenses.
- Loss of pension, loss of earnings, whether employed or self employed, loss of commission, bonuses and loss of holiday entitlement.
- An aware for handicap on the labour market where an injured person could find it more difficult to obtain alternative employment if they were to lose their job.
- Medical treatment costs including painkillers, physiotherapy, osteopathy, chiropractic treatment, psychological counselling treatments, private operation costs and the cost of disability adaptions.
- Care awards for people who looked after the injured claimant.
Specialist representative in claims involving road traffic accidents.
With many years of experience, T. Rees in Bexleyheath are the perfect choice for representation in a road traffic accident claim. We provide home visits for all claimants in Greater London, Kent, Essex, Surrey, East & West Sussex. We can also represent claimants living anywhere in England or Wales. All work is undertaken on a no win no fee basis.