Clinical & Dental Negligence Claims
T. Rees & Co in Bexleyheath have recovered compensation for claimants who have suffered personal injuries as a result of the following.
Clinical & Dental negligence claims can be made where:
- Injuries caused by inappropriate medical treatments including inappropriate diagnosis.
- Injuries caused by unnecessary operations and surgical procedures.
- Injuries caused by inappropriate use of medications, including inappropriate dosages.
- Injuries caused by unnecessary or inappropriate dental treatment.
In all dental and clinical negligence claims T. Rees & Co cover the costs of obtaining all medical records, including GP records, dental records and hospital records including relevant x-rays and MRI scans. Following a review of the records if there is evidence of a potential clinical/dental negligence claim we can then obtain a policy of legal expenses, insurance cover and then obtain a breach of duty medical report which will then confirm if the claim is likely to be successful if so we can also obtain a condition and prognosis medical report from an appropriate medical or dental expert which will enable us to value your compensation claim. There are no upfront costs if your claim is unsuccessful you will not have to pay anything. If your claim is successful a proportion of your costs and expenses including the insurance policy premium will be deducted from your compensation, but will not exceed 25% of the total claim value.
T. Rees has successfully concluded compensation claims against NHS hospital trusts, private hospitals & clinics, GP surgeries, dental practices and cosmetic treatment providers.
In addition to recovering compensation for physical, psychological & medical injuries we can also recover compensation for the following:
- the cost of past medical expenses including all painkillers, physiotherapy treatment costs, osteopathy, chiropractic treatment and private operation costs including medical insurance policy outlays.
- Future cost of painkillers, medical treatment costs and other projected medical expenses on a lifelong basis.
- An award for handicap on the labour market when an injured person could find it more difficult to obtain alternative employment if they were to lose their job.
- Loss of earnings, bonuses, commission and loss of pension entitlement.
- Marginal net loss of future earnings if an injured person earns less following the accident. An award can be made up to the projected date of retirement of the claimant where appropriate.
- Compensation for any future likely deterioration in the claimant’s symptoms.
- Compensation for loss of amenity where the injured person has to give up sporting or leisure interests, or where the enjoyment of those interest is reduced as a result of the injuries sustained.
- Compensation for the additional cost of holidays as a result of the claimant’s disability.
- Compensation to cover the cost of mobility aids such as wheelchairs and prosthetic limbs.
- Travel expenses.
There are no upfront costs and if your claim is unsuccessful you will not have to pay anything.
If your claim is successful a proportion of your costs and expenses including the insurance policy premium will be deducted from your compensation, but will not exceed 25% of the total claim value.
Specialist representative in claims involving Clinical & Dental negligence.
With many years of experience, T. Rees & Co in Bexleyheath are the perfect choice for representation in a Clinical or Dental negligence claim. We provide home visits for all claimants in Greater London, Kent, Essex, Surrey, East & West Sussex. We can also represent claimants living anywhere in England or Wales. All work is undertaken on a no win no fee basis.