Fatal Accident Claims
T. Rees & Co in Bexleyheath has recovered compensation for the partners and other family members of people who have been killed as a result of an accident which was not their fault.
We have recovered compensation for:
- Funeral expenses.
- Travelling and medical expenses.
- Bereavement awards for the partner or family member of the deceased.
- Compensation for pain and suffering suffered by the deceased prior to death.
- A dependency claim for anyone who was dependent on the deceased for services or financial support to include a lump sum to compensate for the loss of projected earnings of the deceased.
- The loss of projected earnings / pension.
The following category of claimants can pursue a fatal accident compensation claim:
- A husband/wife or former spouse of the deceased.
- A person who has co-habiting with the deceased for a period of at least 2 years prior to the deceased.
- Someone whom the deceased maintained prior to death.
- A civil partner or former civil partner of the deceased.
- A child or dependent of the deceased.
- a parent of the deceased.
- A person who the deceased treated as a child.
Specialist representative for fatal accident claims.
With many years of experience, T. Rees & Co in Bexleyheath are the perfect choice for representation in a fatal accident claim. We provide home visits for all claimants in Greater London, Kent, Essex, Surrey, East & West Sussex. We can also represent claimants living anywhere in England or Wales. All work is undertaken on a no win no fee basis.